- Collection of Information
- Traffic Data. The Firm tracks certain information about the user when he/she visits the Website. The information that is tracked includes information such as: (a) IP addresses; (b) domain servers; (c) types of computers system accessing the Website; (d) types of web browsers used to access the Website; (e) referring source which may have sent you to the Website URL; and (e) other information associated with the interaction of your browser and the Website
- Personal Information. In order for you to contact the marketing and sales executives of the Firm, you would be required to register with us, which requires you to provide certain personal information such as your e-mail address, phone number, name, date of birth etc.
- Web Analytics. The Firm may use third party web analytics services to track and analyze your interaction with the Website, such as mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity as well as any text that you choose to type into the Website. The Firm uses this information to enhance your experience
- The user has an option not to provide the aforesaid User Information if he/she wishes not to avail the specific service on the Website, for which the User Information is required.
3. Use of Your Information
- The Firm will use your contact information primarily to contact you when necessary, including informing you about new projects, latest offers or at any other instance as the Firm may deem fit. You agree that the Firm may use your Personal Information (as defined under the Information technology Act and the rules made thereunder) or Sensitive Personal Data or Information (as defined under the Information technology Act and the rules made thereunder) in such manner as may be required to serve you better or as the Firm deems fit.
4. Confidentiality and Security
- comply with a court order or other legal process;
- protect the rights, property or safety of the Firm or another party;
- respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of third parties.
5. Applicable Laws
6. Contacting Us